Festive Season at Serlachius from NOV 29 to JAN 6
Museums are open normally (Tue-Sun, 11-18), except 6th, 23rd-25th and 31st of DEC (closed).
Spend the whole day enjoying art, good food and Finnish Christmas traditions:
ENTRANCE FEE: 10 € / adult; under 18 years old for free. No booking needed in advance.
- Exhibitions on show
- Christmas Path on Serlachius Museum Gösta's island leads you to ten fun puzzles about Finnish Christmas traditions. By answering the quiz, you may win a prize from the museum shop. Included in the entrance fee.
Decorate a Christmas tree with traditional Finnish ornaments at the island's golden gazebo. Included in the entrance fee.
GUIDED ISLAND TOUR: 50 € / group; hot drink 8 € / person. Book in advance!
- Guided lantern walk on the museum's island with ten fun puzzles about Finnish Christmas traditions. By answering the quiz, you may win a prize from the museum shop. Along the island path you will find an atmospheric gazebo decorated with candles and a Christmas tree. Perhaps you'd like to dress the tree yourself with traditional Finnish ornaments? Hot drinks are served to keep you warm!
Take also for example a guided art tour to get the best out of your Serlachius Christmas!
CHRISTMAS CUISINE: 36 € / person; child 4-12 years old -50%. Bigger groups: reservation needed.
- at Restaurant Gösta until 22nd of DEC
- You will find traditional Finnish Christmas delicacies as well as new tastes in the abundant buffet. Maincourse and dessert are served on table.
Starters on Buffet
- Beetroot gravlax
- Hot-smoked salmon
- Pike terrine with sour cream
- Roe mousse
- Horseradish herring
- Blackcurrant herring
- Mustard herring
- Crayfish herring
- Chili-lime herring
- Onion herring
- Buckthorn-cinnemon herring
- Chicken terrine, apple jam
- Traditional ham with mustard
- Baked potatoes
- Stewed red cabbage
- Dill cucumber
- Mushroom kale salad
- Green salad, crispy fennel and orange
- House bread and malt bread with butter
Maincourses - served on table
Duck with sherry sauce
- Grilled pumpkin and parsley pasta
Dessert - served on table
- Warm chocolate cake, plum icecream and marinated prunes
Looking for something to just accompany with coffee? Special Christmas pastries are also available at Gösta's café!
BOOK A TOUR, RESERVE A TABLE OR SIMPLY ASK MORE: tel. +358 40 166 3480 or firstname.lastname@example.org